Rallying.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Skateboard
So after having done an Off Road experience last Sunday in Essex, I quite fancy trying rallying now...

Is there a good outfit where one can have a reasonable go without breaking the bank?

There is an offer on Groupon but the company does have a fair share of poor reviews.

Preferably in the south east.

I really fancied a go at the rally cross type event that the Top Gear chaps tried a few years back. It was at Lyd in Kent.

Cheap as chips and immense fun.

I really fancied a go at the rally cross type event that the Top Gear chaps tried a few years back. It was at Lyd in Kent.

Cheap as chips and immense fun.

That's the kind of thing, not too serious just a bit of reasonably inexpensive fun where it doesn't matter if you bend something.

Look up Subaru Rally Experience. I've spent two enjoyable days with Mick& his team, the first being on a tarmac track with a short tree lined section at Rushmoor near Aldershot & the second on a gravel track at Castle Combe. The main point with this is there are no added extras like insurance etc, you pay the fee & that's it. Try it & you'll see all drivers get out of the car with a huge smile on their faces

Subaru Rally Experience

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom