Range Rover Vogue LPG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rose Chap

MB Enthusiast
Car
Lexus GS450h
Range Rover Vogue LPG
Java black
Lightstone Oxford full leather interior
127,000 miles
MOT until November 2014
Tax until end July 2014
Recently serviced LPG system
Full recent service history
Brand new tyres 2,000 miles ago (General Grabber AT)
Refurbished 18" Hurricane alloy wheels
Upgraded satellite navigation with 2013 disc
Cruise control
Central locking
CD changer
Harmon Kardon sound system
Oxford leather interior
Rear parking sensors
All usual Vogue refinements

This is a reluctant sale of my P38. For years I wanted a Range Rover and after much searching I bought this facelift model with the highly regarded Bosch engine management system, planning on owning it for years to come. It has the full Vogue specification, plus has a LPG system fitted (with refuelling nozzle hidden out of site on the rear bumper) to keep running costs reasonable. An impending company car forces me to sell the Range Rover well before I planned to, therefore the next buyer benefits from my hard work!
In the time I've had it, I've replaced the sat nav with the newer Carin II model, with a brand new navigation CD meaning it should know all the roads in the UK as of 2013.
I also bought a set of Hurricane alloys, had them refurbished and purchased a brand new set of General Grabber AT tyres about 2,000 miles ago, so these have years of life left on them.
I also had the front brake discs and pads replaced at the same time as the wheels and tyres with Brembo parts.
The air suspension has never given me any problems and it raises and lowers quickly and without complaint, including lowering itself at motorway speeds.
I had the air con system serviced and the condenser replaced before summer this year, so the air con obviously works and blows ice cold.
There's no rust anywhere on the car, and only a few minor cosmetic blemishes such as some light scratches on the wing mirrors. I was planning on having these repainted come Spring but hey!
The interior is in very good condition, with all the switches, radio and CD changer working as you'd want them to. There are no rips and tears and I had the steering wheel refurbished so it's not marked up like some P38s.
The only niggles are the sunroof says it's open when it's not - though it does work perfectly, and the rear wiper is disconnected as it needs a new motor apparently. Also, the heated seats don't get hot. None of these things bothered me much so I devoted my time to more pressing concerns.
The Range Rover had a full service (all fluids, plugs, LPG system and thorough check) at Wicken 4x4 in June costing over £800.
The Range Rover recently sailed through it's MOT, with only a bulb needing to be replaced, and the next MOT is a year away in November 2014.
Tax runs out at the end of July 2014.
The car is currently on a private plate, but the paperwork is with the DVLA and should be back soon. At this point the Range Rover will revert to its 'X' reg plate.
I'm an enthusiast owner who believes in looking after his cars, so you're welcome to have any inspection carried out prior to purchase at your own expense. As stated, I planned on owning this car for quite a while so have not scrimped on maintenance. I've tried to show the condition of the car through the pictures, but if you have specific picture requests please let me know.
Test drives are no problem, as long as you can provide evidence of insurance.
I live close to Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire, about five minutes from the A1 or A14.
The worst winter on record is being forecast so a Range Rover will be an astute buy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom