Rare 500SEC Kiddies petrol car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It'll be a biding war between Jay's and Talbirs boy

thats awesome...

But no need for a war between me and Talbir, we could just share it no problem..

From memory this sort of thing was around £30k in Harrods when new, so he is probably not that far out. Wonder what year it is!

My Son would love that, (or do I mean I would love that).

Side bets on what it will sell for my guess is £2,000

From memory this sort of thing was around £30k in Harrods when new, so he is probably not that far out. Wonder what year it is!

I remember seeing one in Harrods - and yes, the toy car was about the same price as the real thing!

Marcel-Anthony said:
My Son would love that, (or do I mean I would love that).

Side bets on what it will sell for my guess is £2,000

I would say £4k, the plate alone is worth loads ;-)

One day I will make a spreadsheet of how much this forum has cost me... im pretty sure excel wont be able to handle the numbers.

When i first joined here, I had one solitary Mercedes, a yellow W123 with a 2.0 engine and I thought that was the finest automobile ever made...

One day I will make a spreadsheet of how much this forum has cost me... im pretty sure excel wont be able to handle the numbers.

When i first joined here, I had one solitary Mercedes, a yellow W123 with a 2.0 engine and I thought that was the finest automobile ever made...

Did you buy this kids car?

Did you buy this kids car?

You would think so, with that post.....

Congrats Jay, and sorry for posting it up and corrupting your mind! lol

On a side note, not a bad price given the rarity... And once your little one is finished with it and its all painted up will look ace in the showroom or office!

Yep thats my thoughts... its bigger than it looks, had to collect it on a car trailer!

I fit inside with my boy!

ill do a thread... It needs some bodywork and the seats are totally falling to bits...Interior retrim also required..

Luckily I have people who will do this for not a lot.

Jay, least you can use it as promotional tool for mercland. Im sure you could lose the outlay in your books ;)

You'd save some money if you didn't keep outbiding us on every Becker that comes along :D

how much u want for the plate Jay?

ha that's great its on the forum you will definitely have to start a thread, very interested to see what speed you can get out of the 125cc engine, 50 ish at a guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom