Rare Brabus W204 on eBay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

91dm

MB Enthusiast
Car
A few
LINK

Does anyone know much about this w204?

Personally I think the wheels are too big but maybe that's needed to clear the brakes and the boot badges are terrible. Apart from that I really like the look of it, would be a great daily car.

It's a very rare car/spec but I'm not sure if that translates to what it's worth, too close to c63 money?

It actually looks like it’s a standard C350 with the D6 chip installed, a big B where the star should b and some non-Brabus alloys.

Mind you, they have painted the engine cover red so that’s got to be worth thousands...

374HP and 6pot brakes.... maybe genuine, But...... lol

Calipers look bigger than the standard 350 and looks to be 6 pot fronts? 2 piece split rims I thought I'd seen in a Brabus catalog.

Not a great MoT history, doesn't smack of a cared for car...

"I have owned this car for over 6 years and lived every minute of it." says a lot...

"I replaced all the suspension last year at a cost of nearly 4K, this is due to the Bilstein Brabus spec coilovers and I had all the arms etc on the front changed.
Front and rear discs and pads last year at a cost of £1200, fronts are 6 pots and rears 4 pot.

All the major parts that at some stage fail have been replaced, oil cooler, intercooler seals, etc."

Calipers look bigger than the standard 350 and looks to be 6 pot fronts? 2 piece split rims I thought I'd seen in a Brabus catalog.

Brakes are likely straight off a C63.

Not sure about the power claims, torque seems very high, possibly meant NM. I know 400hp is achievable with on the 642 V6 with bolt on mods,

Honestly why would anyone want this when you can buy a perfectly good C63 for the same money? :dk:

And an extra £2000 for that NI number plate - yeah right!

Strong whiff of cattle about that ad, I think. 942 lb ft of torque? Bollocks; that's over 50% more than an E55K, and would make the gearbox a consumable item. In fact, it's over 50% more torque than a 2013 E 63 AMG 'S' too.

The truth is: "The Brabus D6S Power Diesel engine produces 313hp of power and a peak torque of 690Nm, on tap from a low 1,600rpm. Powered by this engine the coupe sprints from rest to 100km/h in just 5.9 seconds and reaches an electronically limited top speed of 250km/h. (27 Nov 2012)".

"Q-Car"? Just look at it... The wheels are too big, too.

"Phenominal (sic) performance"? A W210 E55 would beat it off the line, and a C63 would eat it for breakfast without even trying...

Last edited:
Strong whiff of cattle about that ad, I think. 942 lb ft of torque? Bollocks; that's over 50% more than an E55K, and would make the gearbox a consumable item. In fact, it's over 50% more torque than a 2013 E 63 AMG 'S' too.

The truth is: "The Brabus D6S Power Diesel engine produces 313hp of power and a peak torque of 690Nm, on tap from a low 1,600rpm. Powered by this engine the coupe sprints from rest to 100km/h in just 5.9 seconds and reaches an electronically limited top speed of 250km/h. (27 Nov 2012)".

"Q-Car"? Just look at it... The wheels are too big, too.

"Phenominal (sic) performance"? A W210 E55 would beat it off the line, and a C63 would eat it for breakfast without even trying...
Other than that though, you love it? 😀

There is no way that the car is producing the level of torque claimed. 750nm would be maximum but pushing it!

The paint on the front bumper is a different shade to the rest of the car. Maybe a PPF but looks like hammerite.

"40 mpg around town & 50 mpg on a run" 🤣 🤣 🤣 thankyou that has made my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom