Rare Carlsson 7 Wheel Set 1/15 Alloys 18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c55

Car
C37, Evo, S124, Hartge H5
Rare Carlsson wheels for W201, W202, W208, W124, W129, W170, W210, W140 & R170 plus Others

For Sale complete set of x 4, plus spares x 3, Genuine 18 x 8.5, Carlsson 1/15 Alloys (7 wheels in total), 16 spoke made by Ronal including Centre Caps and Centre Cap Key. These retailed at over £2825 for just 4 wheels and tyres when new.

Specification:
Size: 8.5 x 18H2
ET: 34
PCD: 112
Design: 1/15(classic style)
No cracks
No dents
No Buckles
Made in Germany
Made by Ronal
Total of Wheel x 7

These are originals and have been removed from a Genuine Carlsson C37 currently undergoing a rebuild. Would have preferred to keep them, however the new specification means these rare 1/15 are now surplus to requirements.

Alloys/Wheels
You will be purchasing all 7 x alloys wheels 18 x 8.5 including wheel centres and key. i

Centre Caps:
Original Carlsson Centre Caps are becoming extremely hard to find and expensive. However, during refurbishment each has been colour coded to match the alloy wheel colour to give a complete one-piece affect. So included are 7/8 centre caps in total, all with the original period Carlsson Logo.

Centre Cap Key:
Alloys are supplied with Carlsson special T Piece Key Hand Key to secure the wheel centres to each alloy, using a supplied screwed bolt.

Condition:
4 x of the wheels are in excellent condition bar minor curbing on one.
3 x spares wheels will need a refurb.
7/8 x centre caps are new condition.

Cars:
These will bolt straight on to W201, W202, W208, W124 and R170
They may fit other models too, but I cannot be specific so please check.

Tyres:
The Tyre Set up specified by Carlsson for the W202 is:
Front: 225 40 18 or 235 40 18
Rear: 255 35 18 Rear.

Use:
When in use, the wheels were used in rotation. This enables you to send an alloy away to be refurbished while still maintaining the look of your car.

Price:
I am looking at £987 for the complete 7-wheel Set

Collection or Shipping:
Collection from West London or Buckinghamshire or will ship Nationally or Internationally at buyers request and cost.

Attachments

• CARLSSON1153.jpg
    CARLSSON1153.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8438.jpg
    IMG_8438.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8408.jpg
    IMG_8408.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Just remembered that when these wheels were refurbished they were done to a very high standard by pristinealloywheels in,Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes.
They ensured they even matched the plastic centre caps to the alloy wheel colour, see their work in the second picture.

Lovely. Don't suppose they are multistud as would love a set for the beemer ! ???

Are these from the c37 that's at Simons ?

Would be interesting to know what you are replacing with as the C37 is such a rare car ??

Lovely. Don't suppose they are multistud as would love a set for the beemer ! ???

Are these from the c37 that's at Simons ?

Would be interesting to know what you are replacing with as the C37 is such a rare car ??

Thanks

Unfortunately, they are not multistud, but I think Venom motorsport do a quality Merc to Bmw adapter? Your welcome to try if you like?

Yep, he really likes the Opera's which have sat in storage for over 24 months. To be honest, I'm not 100% keen on them, I really like the look of the 1/15. However he's on the right track (as he always is:thumb:) since Carlsson did not use the 1/15's in RS spec. Instead they used a split rim almost identical to the Opera to enable larger brakes and more rubber.

Still the 1/15s are awesome IMHO

Attachments

• Unknown-43.jpeg
    Unknown-43.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 26
Bump

Sorry forgot to reply ! Mines an E46 so there is not the clearance to run adaptors and if I was to go to all the effort of rolling and pulling id buy the set of Rondell 122's that have been on sale on ebay de for an age !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom