Rare Coloured C43 AMG on E-Bay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Vivanite Green? I saw one that colour when I was on the hunt for mine many years ago, IIRC it had the duotone black/white interior though so it probably wasn't that one. Can't be too many in that colour though - it's a bit in your face.

Those alloys are looking a bit tired and I think I see a bit of bubbling around the boot lock which has been sprayed over (or hasn't broken through)?

Cheers,

Gaz

Front bumper bar is also missing £250+ from MB, the exhaust looks like its hanging very low + 2x ponds in the front fogs by the looks of it :)

Hi,
Rare coloured 43, appears to be rust free though it does have a jacking point cover missing.
Does look nice though.
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG 4.3 Auto - P12 RRB Pvt plate included | eBay
I used to own the vehicle P12 RRB Mercedes C43 AMG nearly six years ago. The bodywork must of been done as it was in poor condition when we parted ways, I refurbished the gearbox and did a lot of mechanical work to the vehicle but it was in need of a suspension overhaul. I loved the wow factor of the colour but it is very loud so you will either love it or hate it. But to some the car up I loved it and would certainly have another

Most people like my car when they see it for real, but say they are not sure on it if I show them a photo! :)

Most people like my car when they see it for real, but say they are not sure on it if I show them a photo! :)

I've seen the colour in the flesh but not in C43 form, which i imagine for the enthusiast is then quite striking due to it's rare factor. Would have personally gone for black but finding a good one two years ago was near on impossible!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom