Rare s212 e500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was also MOT’d on the 12th April, so someone is using it and it’s not vanished into thin air! :D ;)

Good to know it’s not been broken up for spares.....[emoji190]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still like the car. At £13k

It is taxed now!

1st of the month !

So therefore we know ... that it’s not sitting in dealer stock, it’s either unsold with the owner, or has been sold to a new owner...?

So... odds are that despite the eye-watering price it still sold within 3 weeks. These usually sell fast suggesting there is plenty of demand, but my bet would have been that this one would stick around for a while given the high price. That's me taught.

So... odds are that despite the eye-watering price it still sold within 3 weeks. These usually sell fast suggesting there is plenty of demand, but my bet would have been that this one would stick around for a while given the high price. That's me taught.

Or it didn't sell, and was only re-taxed because the tax ran out at the same time as the MoT. (No coincidence that it has always been MoT'd as at 21st April)

But if it did sell, we still don't know whether it sold at the eye watering price, or something lower.

Come on "Brown E500 estate" owner, where are you? `

Can there be more than one in the UK ?

Brown is such a Marmite colour.

a971050ab98823c8bf418ddb0db6f5c0.jpg

Last edited:
Id have a Brown one , but way out of my price range :/

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

Ebay prices are usually rather higher than Autotrader
and at the advertised price it would have given the dealer scope for a very generous trade in price to tempt a buyer.

So, I'm reliably informed....that it has been sold.

(i.e. that's what the vendor told me...)

Was going to say, it was pretty obvious to me - no trader with 46 cars for sale is likely to pay £570 for a year’s tax and give up on selling something after putting all that preparation in/photos/advertising etc - IMHO :)

He has some nice stock - Volvos are not my thing but most of them seem low mileage and immaculate :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom