RARE ! W124 400E (No Price Specified)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The last time I seen it for sale was £13.995,hence he`s not put the price up

As he hasn't sold it Dash, maybe he's open to offers - might see if he wants a straight swap for the CE :D

How much lower than £14k offer do you think he would accept,poor chap does not know you can get a nice one in germany for £5k

Take off £10,000 and he might be nearer its true value because really it is just a 1992 W124 with a large engine.

If the car has been some way restored to original condition then the price asked for might be close to its real value. BUT then again it's only worth what someone will pay for it. Don't you agree?

How much lower than £14k offer do you think he would accept,poor chap does not know you can get a nice one in germany for £5k

Well as it's xmas, utility bills are rising etc., it'd have to be a cheeky one :D

Nev, (the chap that owns the CE widebody kit) bought one of these in France for not a lot more than £3,000.

Last time I spoke to him he was making a Hammer replica with it (cosmetic not mechanical).

but how much are they in germEny..... can't believe people want us to spend money and accept what they tell us in ads with so many slepping mistooks.... how much care have they taken in maintaining their vehikul

Take off £10,000 and he might be nearer its true value because really it is just a 1992 W124 with a large engine.

If the car has been some way restored to original condition then the price asked for might be close to its real value. BUT then again it's only worth what someone will pay for it. Don't you agree?

I was thinking the same, apart from being lhd it looks identical to my 300e, its not special enough to command big money

There's one on ebay.de item number 370567479036
200,000m, 1992, currently £1,500 just over one day to go
he's keeping his personal plate P MB 666

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom