Rare w124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mileage issue though

That is a great colour combo, I would love to restore that if I had the funds and time.

That is gorgeous. Somebody needs to save this just for the colour alone ;^)

If the 4-Matic is working and he does not mention it is not? These are phenomenal cars. Have a look on Youtube for some videos of these in the snow.

Get the arch trims off it and a decent body shop onto it and you have a classic.

I just went down to 4 cars yesterday ... I might be strung up taking back to 5 ... I do like it lots though. Colour and spec is right up my street.

Do it !! Don't hesitate, it's a beauty in need of some TLC.

Do it !! Don't hesitate, it's a beauty in need of some TLC.

I know ... Just bought an S8 last week though. My wife might actually do something painful if I don't behave.

Stop :)
Will someone else please buy this quickly!

Stunning interior !!!

But you've already got one!

(And, no, I don't wish to pay you for sex.)

Mine is almost on permanent display @ Wright Tech as it awaits it's engine re-build ;^(

Shame about the sex thing. You could just buy the car for me.

Looks like £2k's worth of body repairs and that's without getting at the boot areas. Unsure if the arch trims are original but could be hiding more trouble. Love the colour of the interior though.

Has anyone looked at it or made an offer?

Love that interior

Mine is almost on permanent display @ Wright Tech as it awaits it's engine re-build ;^(

Shame about the sex thing. You could just buy the car for me.

Yes, sorry about the sex thing but I'm guessing that you have the wrong type of genitals for my taste.

If I was going to buy the car I'm afraid it would be for myself. Fortunately I don't really have £1500 to spare either. This is probably just as well as Beloved doesn't really understand why I need two E-class estates, and she certainly wouldn't if I was to buy a third!

Yes, sorry about the sex thing but I'm guessing that you have the wrong type of genitals for my taste.

If I was going to buy the car I'm afraid it would be for myself. Fortunately I don't really have £1500 to spare either. This is probably just as well as Beloved doesn't really understand why I need two E-class estates, and she certainly wouldn't if I was to buy a third!

It's at times like this that we come to recognise how little understanding, some women have of our needs and requirements.

My wife still says silly things like "why do you need four cars?" - Seriously !! Other embarrassing phrases like "How much?" or her latest ditty, "why don't you just move in with Andy @ Wright Tech"

I, on the other hand have shown my gracious side on many occasions by saying, "why don't you invite your old school pal round for a sleep over?" or "We could watch that movie together"......."and you could invite your old school pal round as well"

Leaving my screen on the ebay add, has led to a strange frosty atmosphere in the Millar household today.

She needs this car, but is in denial. Perhaps I should allow her to invite more than one old school pal round?

I didnt know these came in rhd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom