Rascism in Football.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tasn1

Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
Im tired of this topic guys...why did Suarez not shake Evra`s hand and get it over and done with it!?:dk::mad::ban:

Im tired of this topic guys....

Said the threadstarter in a public forum :rolleyes::thumb:.

I suspect the combination of race and football will see this ending up as 1-0 to the Moderators.

He has since apologised, and his club, Liverpool, have said how disappointed they are with him, especially since he had said he would shake hands.

He has since apologised, and his club, Liverpool, have said how disappointed they are with him, especially since he had said he would shake hands.

That s what I would expect from a great club like Liverpool...

Suarez is a nasty piece of work and I don't think he regrets anything. Don't forget he got a ban in Holland for biting someone. Liverpool have shown great folly in supporting him so publically

Last edited:
Suarez is a nasty piece of work and I don't think he regrets anything. Don't forget he got a ban in Holland for biting someone. Liverpool have shown great folly in supporting him so publically
As long as lessons are learnt...all is forgiven...but not forgotten!

Do they drive a Mercedes, or what?

We all know football is corrupt, racist and big money, or so it seems.

I dislike the 'sport', but it does have a place in society. I'd prefer that such off-topic threads weren't banned (within reason) here. I can just ignore them.

:dk:

We all know football is corrupt, racist and big money, or so it seems.:dk:

Don't forget homophobic, I've heard the interviews that John Fashenu's (SP)? Daughter has been doing. The stats are incredible, not one gay football player in the football league..............yeah right.

I really feel for the guys who play professional football who are to scared to come out.

I like football as much as the next guy, but it really is in the dark ages.

The hypocrisy from Ferguson is laughable!

He seems to forget a certain Danish goalkeeper of his 'racially abusing' Ian Wright.

Or a certain Irishman admitting in his biography that he went out to finish a certain Leeds players career.

Or a certain Frenchman karate-kicking an opposing supporter.

Or his poster boy centre forward shagging a granny prostitute while his missus was pregnant.

Or a certain Welshman that was caught having an affair with his own brothers wife.

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

I like football as much as the next guy, but it really is in the dark ages.

Sums it up, really. Since the low point of the 1970's there has been a lot of window dressing and nice words. But the fundamental and deeply tribal roots are just under the surface.

Football is changing, just far too slowly.

Now now...leave Fergie alone...he occasionally suffers from forgetfulness!

Sums it up, really. Since the low point of the 1970's there has been a lot of window dressing and nice words. But the fundamental and deeply tribal roots are just under the surface.

Football is changing, just far too slowly.

Out of all the 'big' football leagues in the world, the English is by far and away the 'least' racist.

Let's also not forget that this spat is between a Frenchman and a Uruguayan. Having said that, I'll be interested to see what becomes of the John Terry case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of all the 'big' football leagues in the world, the English is by far and away the 'least' racist.

Let's also not forget that this spat is between a Frenchman and a Uruguayan. Although I'll be interested to see what becomes of the John Terry case.

One of the very worst is the Russian league who incidentally were awarded the 2018 World Cup!

I'll be interested to see what becomes of the John Terry case.

Two barristers will get even richer.

Football will learn lessons, draw a line and move forward - not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom