Rash & R2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
The boys and their Mercedes toys!
DSCF2271_zpsf69224b4.jpg

DSCF2267_zpse288e7c5.jpg

DSCF2278_zps2b691345.jpg

DSCF2281a_zpse9813920.jpg

DSCF2286_zps24c5c6ac.jpg

DSCF2290_zps32bf58b0.jpg

DSCF2308_zpsd6230667.jpg

DSCF2309_zpsc88f9544.jpg

Rash's car will always be cleanest. Believe it or not I drove from Scotland today so my car had a jetwash only. No polish or detailing but the old girl doesn't look to shabby! Btw rash I love the exhaust and the popping on down shifts :)

Greg, awesome pictures bud! :thumb:

It was great catching up with you again.. It's been too long!

Good to know you are not far from me too :thumb:

Thanks for taking the time to take some pictures tonight. Wished I'd brought my camera along too. But there was no need, looking at your handy work :thumb:

Glad I painted the rear hubs now! :D

You could have cleaned your cars at least. Looks like you have just got back from the Dakar rally ;)

So R2D2 and Rashman met up for a 'clean weekend' ?

:D

Seriously, Rash - what tyre dressing do you use ?

Seriously, Rash - what tyre dressing do you use ?

Hey bud, hope you are well :thumb:

I use Auto Glynn rubber and vinyl care for my tyres.

I also use it on all external plastics, wiper blades and arms, door and window seals, interior plastics, under-trays under the car, wheels arch liners and plastics, rubbers and hoses in the engine bay.

Spray onto a soft cloth and apply. Then wipe over with another dry, soft cloth to remove excess, leaving a nice, dry, clean, protected finish.

:thumb:

Lol is this the photo shoot before the car gets put away for the winter!.....Looking good guys.

And now i can never get away with...."no it does not polish up too well because its silver"............Cheers Rash!

Tony.

Rash's car will always be cleanest. Believe it or not I drove from Scotland today so my car had a jetwash only. No polish or detailing but the old girl doesn't look to shabby! Btw rash I love the exhaust and the popping on down shifts :)

Even without the above the condition of your car is a credit to you, it looks amazing :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom