Rather flashy W212 6.3.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
Don't think I've seen a W212 pre facelift in this colour before.

Beautiful colour:thumb:
I'd be looking at that if I was after a pre facelift with a 6.2 engine.

Is
Don't think I've seen a W212 pre facelift in this colour before.

Is that the wrapped one? The link seemed to take me a list of cars!

?

Has a lot of toys, and for me, the all important folding seats meaning not such the compromise on the estate.

When I first uploaded the link, it was of the car in question, now it seems to upload all V8 variants.

Don't know what's happened there. It's blue in colour, not sure if this is the wrapped one to be honest. And not sure what the colour name identfies as.

Rear folding seats is very handy indeed. my W212 has this option.

When I first uploaded the link, it was of the car in question, now it seems to upload all V8 variants.

Don't know what's happened there. It's blue in colour, not sure if this is the wrapped one to be honest. And not sure what the colour name identfies as.

Rear folding seats is very handy indeed. my W212 has this option.
probably sold

4 days it was on for :)

How do you know this?

I would guess Alps has Autotrader alerts sent to him whenever an E63 is added to their list of cars for sale?

He must have busy alerts going on lol

I wonder will the new owner turn up on here.

Them 6.3 don't hang about do they 😉

Pretty rare though 6.2 in 212 format...I have been tempted!

The good ones go quickly, like all models. But there are a few that have been on Autotrader for months.

How good is good 😉

The mighty 6.3 and a 5.5 TT. You are just greedy 😉
Maybe, but there're a few engines I really need to experience and time is running out; I can feel Greta's tofu breath on the back of my neck already....

This car was for sale by its private owner in Newcastle a year ago. Then it went off the market for a while. I last saw it 2-3 weeks ago on BCA auctions which is where the dealer probably got hold of it. It had a not-so-great modified exhaust which and was a little scruffy. Unless the selling dealer addressed its issues I don't think it is an missed opportunity for anybody

Was this car wrapped as suggested earlier in the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom