Rather nice W124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK, boys, own up. Who bought it ? Sold two days after it was noticed on here.

Photos and commentary please. Don't be shy.

thats very nice, it looks the business. Is that an AMG bodykit ? that and the wheels (look like 18's ) and it does have a lowered look exactly what it takes to make these look extremely cool , substantial and solid and move over ,if its in your rear view mirror:)

thats very nice, it looks the business. Is that an AMG bodykit ? that and the wheels (look like 18's ) and it does have a lowered look exactly what it takes to make these look extremely cool , substantial and solid and move over ,if its in your rear view mirror:)

Front and rear bumper are Carat Duchatelet, side skirts AMG. The wheels are 17" AMG monoblocks.

Front and rear bumper are Carat Duchatelet, side skirts AMG. The wheels are 17" AMG monoblocks.

Did carat actually do skirts for the 124 as I've seen loads of 124s with the bumpers and no skirts (and 190s as well) or were they just hideous like some of the lorinser ones ? :)

Did carat actually do skirts for the 124 as I've seen loads of 124s with the bumpers and no skirts (and 190s as well) or were they just hideous like some of the lorinser ones ? :)

Pretty sure Carat never did side skirts hence why a previous owner probably went with AMG ones, looks nice in my opinion.

I have a 300TE Estate with the same Carat bumpers with 275k miles!

Well I like the Audi S8 trying to get my step son to buy it,so I can have a drive,V8 4 wheel drive on 20 inch original alloys and 64 grand on the clock and one of the last ones made in 2002

Well I like the Audi S8 trying to get my step son to buy it,so I can have a drive,V8 4 wheel drive on 20 inch original alloys and 64 grand on the clock and one of the last ones made in 2002

Is that the 'final edition' that's on eBay? If it is, that's a bloody gorgeous example!

Yes they are fully loaded those cars,not that many around,and that has low mileage.

Methinks that's a lot of car for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom