Ray's new coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very very nice motor!
Shame about the bus in the back ground;) :D

Really Ray you have got a couple of great motors there mate

I have seen this car in its glory. All I can add to this thread is that Ray stole this car :rolleyes: There is no way in the world that a car like this costs less than an X reg whatever. Nice buy Ray and it will be a pleasure (as always) to do some service on it should you wish.

What a beauty!

My M reg E300 Diesel shows more interior wear and it has only covered 110,000 miles.

This looks like a great buy.

What a great find. Well done Ray :bannana:

That's a real real bargain...I have pretty much the same car: E320 with 30k miles less, aircon that needs more than regassing to fix, a few more rust scabs than yours (including a new front wing) and a rear heated screen that no longer heats.

Oh I paid more than double what you did :rolleyes:, but that was last year and I still adore this car. W124 Coupes rawk :rock:

Enjoy!

Stunning, looks like a minter well done :bannana:

Superb. We are jealous and wish we had had the balls to beat you to it. Ah well - you snooze, you lose

Enjoy Ray!

I have seen this car in its glory. All I can add to this thread is that Ray stole this car :rolleyes: There is no way in the world that a car like this costs less than an X reg whatever. Nice buy Ray and it will be a pleasure (as always) to do some service on it should you wish.

That means you better put a block of wood under the accellerator pedal Ray! ;) :devil:

Will we see it on Saturday? I hope so.

Well, you couldn't NOT buy it, really. Fantastic. I love the colour, tourmaline?

These models still ooze 'class'. I like it.

Thanks very much for posting the pictures.

Regards,
John

Lovely motor! Same colour as my old 230k!! You really have to see the colour in the day to appreciate it!

fantastic car Ray, well done. those seats show less wear than mine with only 15k on the clock!

I'm just praying that Ray's good fortune is a one-off.
Or has the bottom fallen out of the C124 market?

Don't worry Del, it hasn't. (?)

All I can say, Ray is that you've done bloody well there.

I could have bought four of them for what I paid for my coupe, and I still think I got a bargain!

(And I could have bought another one for what mine's cost me in maintenance this year :eek: )

Nice move, fella!

PJ

right colour, right engine, wrong wheels and not enough doors - that's why it was so cheap :)

Good find Ray, enjoy but watch the speedo :)

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom