• Higher. Long term.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Don't hold your breath!

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Freefall.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Ever considered the dogs?

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • This is much cleaner than his last poll ;)

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Spot on Crammy - and as a shareholder you go to the bottom of the pile ....

The benefit of hindsight says...

Wouldnt a grand's worth of Barclays shares at 50p on Friday have been a good short term punt? Peaking at 90p so far... :d'oh!:

It's my fault... Intended to get up early this morning but was knackered. A look at the Barclays statement at 0700 would have suggested a worthwhile buy!

Hindsight is a science.....................:bannana:

keep your eye on barclays - they are the ones to buy at the moment

If you're just playing at these levels its far more viable to use a spread firm.

Open and account at IG Index, you can then short, effectively you can do anything a stockbroker can do.

I have an account with these guys but I just play at it out of pure curiosity. The sums of money are never going to be large enough to change my life, either for the better or worse...but if I get it right I can occasionally get a free holiday - that suits me fine.

I use the www.Tradefair.com. spread bet platform. Slightly more user friendly for the small scale punter.
People here who currently buying small amounts of shares should sign up to the demo account. You'll soon realize it's possible to turn £1 on the FTSE rolling daily into large amounts of money sometimes within minutes.
Don't forget to set a stop loss !

Last edited:
Yes I bought shares in both Lloyds and RBS so its been quite a good day today. Im keeping my fingers crossed and willing to leave the money in for the long term anyway.

Just sold Barclays and Prudential.................nice little earner..:D Paid for my new camera...

One of my mates just sold some Barclays. Talking to him over the weekend was what prompted me to set up the online account. A few days earlier and I would have bought the Barclays ones. Oh well we can all say if only.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom