RC helicopter ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Folks

Looking for a battery RC Helicopter. Any thoughts on this?

Sygma Double Horse 9053.

Or recommendations. Budget up to£100.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

The only thing I've found with alot of these helicopters is they last for about 10 mins but take 6-7 hours to charge which to me is a waste of time

You need a DoggerDrone Ultimate Bruce.

Instant Xhamster contributions :thumb:.

The only thing I've found with alot of these helicopters is they last for about 10 mins but take 6-7 hours to charge which to me is a waste of time

How much are spare battery packs? If budgeting £100 and spending £43 (Argos), that leaves £57 for extra batteries to extend fun time. Just a thought.

Only ten mins ? I was hoping for a slightly longer break... although the screaming will at least be shorter lived

10 mins is long enough. I've usually annoyed enough people with it by then and they destroy it........

How much are spare battery packs? If budgeting £100 and spending £43 (Argos), that leaves £57 for extra batteries to extend fun time. Just a thought.

Have you tried getting spare Li-PO batteries for anything like this?. As rare and difficult to obtain as some Mercedes parts in my experience.

Neil

£100 will get you an E-flite Blade CX2, which is a beautiful helicopter and a great starting point. E-flite do a full range of helis from beginner through to advanced.

Plentiful, affordable spares, swappable battery (Li-Po), a strong user community and long-term factory support (I bought a Blade eight years ago and I can still get all the parts for it). The RC controller can then be used to control other helis in the E-Flite range so, when you want a more challenging heli, you don't have to buy all the control gear from scratch.

Helis: Blade - #1 By Design

Giantvanman said:
Not sure all If u can remove the battery packs
I guess u can on the more expensive ones
Love my little heli but it was only a cheap one £35 I think it was then the dog got hold of it needless to say end of lol

Couldn't resist.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom