Re-colouring leather interior

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

league67

Car
E 270CDI aka Gunther
Is anyone interested to read 'howto' of redoing leather interior.
Picture before
DSC00047.jpg

and after
DSC00048.jpg

or should I not bother.

I wanna know too :)

I recognise that interior. Is that a Jeep Cherokee?

Well, the before and after pics aren't of the same seat parts but I always enjoy a good "how to" and a nice interior's always worth seeing :cool:

I wanna know too :)

I recognise that interior. Is that a Jeep Cherokee?

it is 1991 Cherokee Ltd. Its a perfect car that I'm learning how to do things on. And it anoys the hell out of greens so unbeatable.

Well, the before and after pics aren't of the same seat parts but I always enjoy a good "how to" and a nice interior's always worth seeing :cool:

Not even the same seat , I thought that it was obvious. Since I've done the passanger seat already, I'm thinking to document doing driver seat.

Not even the same seat , I thought that it was obvious.

Sorry mate, I wasn't having a go, it just seemed a little weird calling it before and after when it wasn't really.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the write up on the driver's seat ;)

On this subject I have conellized about 30 cars, the original lacquer had banana oil mixed in to make it flexible, you can use cellulose matted,with a flexi agent mixed in and used 50/50 on the thinning its always best to rub the first coat in with a sponge cloth and spray the next coat. before doing this its best to apply some Hide food in the creases

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom