Re-mapping in South Yorkshire/Surrounding areas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HollowPoint

Car
W204 C220 AMG Sport Estate
So I'm not actually thinking about getting this done for a year, as I think it'll void my warranty if I do, but I'm curious to know what sort of benefits there might be to doing it and what the costs involved are. So, with that in mind, does anyone have any recommendations for tuners in South Yorkshire, or the surrounding areas, that could re-map my W204 C220 CDI so I can ask them for a run-down of prices and expected gains?

Noble Motorsport in Chesterfield has a rolling road, not used them but they're meant to be good. Gee Diesel in North Nottingham are very good, had two cars remapped with them, with impressive results.

So I'm not actually thinking about getting this done for a year, as I think it'll void my warranty if I do, but I'm curious to know what sort of benefits there might be to doing it and what the costs involved are. So, with that in mind, does anyone have any recommendations for tuners in South Yorkshire, or the surrounding areas, that could re-map my W204 C220 CDI so I can ask them for a run-down of prices and expected gains?

Get a tuning box instead. You disconnect it before the car goes to a dealer for service etc, so warranty remains unaffected. I had a Kleemann K-Box on diesel C350 and ML420 and it added about 50 BHP to those engine.

I was very impressed with my Brabus D4 tuning box on my C250. I bought a used one as they're £1500 new! They do come on ebay now & again.

Only one place to go and trust in South Yorkshire

ECU Remapping | Car Remapping | Remapping | Ecu Remap | Chip Tuning

Based in Sprotborough near Doncaster, I know loads of people that have been to him and never heard anything negative. He even did a couple of the family cars and they are spot on.

Theres a performance calculator on the website so you can see what torque and bhp you will get after the remap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom