read down to the end....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I missed the chance to buy this...How I kick myself :)))))

OMG, someone bid £360 on that :eek:

Judging by the standard of many ebay adverts, we seem to be a country with an exceedingly high percentage of illiterates.

The mind boggles how these people get through life.

Reading that gave me a headache!

He probably got a 'c' pass in English Language and English Literature: What are we all discriminating against?!!

All my sentiments entirely - the link was sent to me and I nearly did not bother looking at it - but boy o boy - it is the piece at the end - no idea what he is on about. Talk about illiterate.

I'm not so sure that advert was placed by a member of the human race. Well, all the rumours must be true-Aliens are now flogging cars on Ebay!!

Never mind the wording / spelling, what a hot car i want it, rare as well:D

Lynall

Maybe English isn't his (we're assuming a male) first language.

It looks like his spelling and grammar is dictated by the way that he speaks, the words are as he hears them and so the is the pace of his writing.

Or he could just be thick.

Maybe English isn't his (we're assuming a male) first language.

It looks like his spelling and grammar is dictated by the way that he speaks, the words are as he hears them and so the is the pace of his writing.

Or he could just be thick.

I might settle for the latter.... ;)

he said he'd take 250 yet they bid above and beyond, oops. <<<< scrap that, was a starting bid, naughty me, well it was hard to read!! :D

read down to the end

Seems alright to me...:rolleyes:

ive got some xr3i seats and door cards and a carpet . so you get them too

thanks

my god i want to cry!!! being a youngster im down with the kids :D but my god that waqs hard work to read.

ahhh back in the day i so loved xr3i's and RS Turbo's - this car just makes me feel so so sorry.

love the 51k miles bit :eek: - bless him probably didn't notice fords only go to 99999, so more like its done 351k

bet its a dream to drive - old builders van/boyracer tinkered/cut springs/mish mash tuning - oh and those old xr3i seats with shot bolsters - if memory serves those seats just go to metal bars when the cushions go.

Thanks all your comments made me smile almost as much as the ad.

Bless his cotton socks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom