Reader's Car Of The Week: Mercedes CLK63 Black

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is lagerlouts CLK63 black, a member here, and it 'might' be seen again on the Goodwood 18th June trackday that a good few of us have booked into. He has various other car options, including the infamous 'Spike' so not 100PC a black attendance, personally I would prefer to see 'Spike', what an insane car:D.
CSR here, has also previously brought his CLK63 black to Goodwood on our previous organised days there, so they are about!:D

If I was a betting man, I would say "the wife's Boxster" will not be appearing a Goodwood again - he was a very, very man that day.

S

If I was a betting man, I would say "the wife's Boxster" will not be appearing a Goodwood again - he was a very, very man that day.

S

Lol! yes Simon, fun day, Neil was short of cars ready for that day and we then laterally stumbled across him on part of the fastest part of the track during the day, where the Boxster had let go, and then seeing him back in the pits, I was wondering to weather he had been worried for his life given his excursion though the grassy outfield, or to weather the worry of explaining to his wife to how all the grass clippings that had accordingly filled her car, with the hood down Boxster had got there! He took it all in good humour, and am sure he will bring a little more exciting car on the 18th.
Look forward to seeing everyone there.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom