Ready for an AMG in my life

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
111k but used daily . Very good condition for 15 year old car . Was going to put it for auction with on the market in 2 weeks time . Probably with no reserve

St
111k but used daily . Very good condition for 15 year old car . Was going to put it for auction with on the market in 2 weeks time . Probably with no reserve
Stick a few photos up and I’m sure if it’s the right price someone on here will buy it.

St

Stick a few photos up and I’m sure if it’s the right price someone on here will buy it.
I’m out the country until 20th Jan so the only pictures are off my phone and no real detail but this is it !!48977773-696F-4057-BA41-9B1FE78CB585.jpeg

Don’t know hence taking it to auction unless I get an acceptable off market offer .
It’d help if you gave people a clue, they can’t be both the buyer and the seller...

£12k ish as a guide but the guy who looks after it reckons it’s probably worth a fair bit more to the right person .
Does look nice in the photos but the reality is - in my opinion - it’ll be nearer to £10k unless you drop on lucky; £12k and above tends to be reserved for those with sort of 80k miles or below on.

But, if it’s as good as you say it is and it’s backed up by perfect provenance then who knows...

I'm also putting my e63 estate up for sale - just trying to get to the 30 post count so I can list it in the classifieds here:)
(7 seater, designo everthing, distronic, 132k miles, FMBSH). REALLY don't want to sell it but I've moved to Switzerland and can't import it. £11k for a hopefully hassle free sale when I drive it back to UK next month...

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom