Ready for MSL on Monday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoeyM88

Car
Mercedes C350 Sport
Give the car a wash ready for the trip down to MSL on Monday morning. Looking forward to seeing the dynos and end result!

e2820d2c4328a98d609876e7ac844e23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi joey 265 or 231 bhp?

Looking forward to seeing the results

Hi joey 265 or 231 bhp?

Looking forward to seeing the results

231bhp. But MSL did one a few months ago which was running higher and it got jist over 300bhp so hoping for similar haha

231bhp. But MSL did one a few months ago which was running higher and it got jist over 300bhp so hoping for similar haha

I think that was mine.

Had it done today can only recommend MSL. Great service from start to finish and very knowledgeable.

Anyway.... Came in at 260 at the wheels which would loosely transfer to about 304bhp. The car pulls even more like a train now definately worth the trip down

7e3074700e8cdc9e0c93e5775f274f02.jpg

Congrats on the figures :rock:. Just wish MSL had a shop over in Northern Ireland:wallbash:. Think am going too go with a Eurocharged map & MyGenius handheld unit. :thumb:

EDDIE12 said:
Congrats on the figures :rock:. Just wish MSL had a shop over in Northern Ireland:wallbash:. Think am going too go with a Eurocharged map & MyGenius handheld unit. :thumb:

Eurocharged have their own hand held, unless that's actually what it's called?

There's a group day at MSL in September with discounts, there's a thread on here. The manager of Eurocharged himself is attending and doing maps, well worth getting yourself booked for a day out :thumb:

Eurocharged have their own hand held, unless that's actually what it's called?

There's a group day at MSL in September with discounts, there's a thread on here. The manager of Eurocharged himself is attending and doing maps, well worth getting yourself booked for a day out :thumb:

If only it was that easy, I'd be there in a heartbeat for sure. Think am going too work out a total cost too get me over and back plus a remap and decat pipe. :thumb:

Had it done today can only recommend MSL. Great service from start to finish and very knowledgeable.

Anyway.... Came in at 260 at the wheels which would loosely transfer to about 304bhp. The car pulls even more like a train now definately worth the trip down

Theyre proper torque monsters once mapped. Just go buy some shares in Goodyear. [emoji23]

If only it was that easy, I'd be there in a heartbeat for sure. Think am going too work out a total cost too get me over and back plus a remap and decat pipe. :thumb:

If you are coming over, there will be a few of us stopping over on Saturday 17th at Jury's Inn on Broad Street for a few drinks and a general get together.

We had a guy from Denmark joined us last year, so you're not too far really. :)

Theyre proper torque monsters once mapped. Just go buy some shares in Goodyear. [emoji23]

Haha ye ive noticed

Good power that mate bet you well chuffed

Yes its changed the car a lot. Havent had a chance to test it against anything yet only a 3.0 z4 and that wasnt a test at all haha

Wow thats some good gains right there, whats the torque figures now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom