Ready for remap but....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ant1

Now ready for to get a remap sorted for my W211 E63 AMG but I also want the gearbox remapped.

Can anyone tell if this is possible? Would love it if i could get my car to plip on down shifts!!!!

Lol Have you spoke with either of the Guys I mentioned last time?

I would have been the first in the UK to have blips on the downshifts on an M156 car with the EC V5 Map.

But my software is too old (2007 W211 E63) and would need to be updated by either MSL or EC for it to work. I'm too busy with work and won't get a chance to get it done. Jerry tried his best and that's the only way I'll be able to get it done.

You can get the blip on downshifts using My Genuis/Remap soo don't need to get the gearbox mapped.

Speak to Paul at EC or Acid at MSL ;)

Lol Have you spoke with either of the Guys I mentioned last time?

I would have been the first in the UK to have blips on the downshifts on an M156 car with the EC V5 Map.

But my software is too old (2007 W211 E63) and would need to be updated by either MSL or EC for it to work. I'm too busy with work and won't get a chance to get it done. Jerry tried his best and that's the only way I'll be able to get it done.

You can get the blip on downshifts using My Genuis/Remap soo don't need to get the gearbox mapped.

Speak to Paul at EC or Acid at MSL ;)

My bad, no never went back to the old thread. Good update, any idea on cost?

Cost you'll need to speak to either of those company's.

I'v already got a My Genuis handheld and the EC V4 map so for me upgrading cost are a little different to getting it done from scratch.

Now you are selling up do you want to sell them? Just a thought :)

I don't think I can sell the map because it's coded to the VIN so I had to send my car's standard map to them and they modified and sent it back.

Not sure how it would work if I sold it.

Don't want to cause any problems for you.

The My Genuis and V4 Map wasn't that expensive but made a massive difference.

Who supplied the map? Sorry for all the questions!!!!

Now ready for to get a remap sorted for my W211 E63 AMG but I also want the gearbox remapped.

Can anyone tell if this is possible? Would love it if i could get my car to plip on down shifts!!!!

Hi

Give me a call and we can have a chat

Thanks

Acid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom