real bargain 5k no plate on 450 sl with fsh with new mot n tax needing tlc, free car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
can't quite make out are you selling this or are you listing it for the benefit of the forum?

it is a friend selling i thought i might be interesting to highlight

So how is it a 5k number plate, when the seller is advertising it at £1999.00.

Looking at his other ebay listings, this guy is a dreamer.

Forgot to mention, the link on ebay to the website selling the number plate, the site which probably is owned by your friend is a piece of s**t,

Get real Dinoy.

popcorn.gif

Having looked at Noahs Classifieds, I have to say that it is unnecessarily consuming valuable internet space and should be removed.

But look how many meaningful combinations that number plate has:

SO 3810 SOE SOeb SOheb bio so be lo blo

:thumb:

Just as well the plate on that Merc isn't B311END

That numberplates never worth five grand , if it is , it makes mine worth about fifty !

it is also with regtransfers for 5k too, yes it is his site, he is trying to get people to advertise their plates for free instead of the 30% commission dealers put on it.

as £1999 is starting bid on the plates, but willing to sell them cheaper on ebay than advertised elsewhere.

total package with the car is not bad for 4k, sell the plate and restore the car or keep both the buyer has choice.

anyways guys he had loads of hits on the ad due to putting here so i done my bit!

it is also with regtransfers for 5k too,

And it will stay there at that price, for a very long time. :wallbash:

Worth about £1200 to £1400 max

i reckon more like 2.5k, but with car is a deal for somebody to pay for the work to make mint

Having looked at Noahs Classifieds, I have to say that it is unnecessarily consuming valuable internet space and should be removed.
i am hosting the site it is their u can advertise what u want FOR FREE no front end or back rather than no plate dealers who mark up to 35% for the no plates from sellers:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom