Real or replica monoblock wheels???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

evobaz

Hi, my father in law has an old W210 E240 (I think that's what it is/was) which has fell victim to the dreaded tin worm. He fitted a new set of tyres to the car just before taking it off the road and is looking to sell the wheels and tyres and recoup some cash to put towards 20's for his W221.

Can anyone tell me if these are genuine Merc Monoblock wheels. It seems that both front and rear are 18x8.5 but the rears are shod in 255/35 where as the fronts have 235/40.

id appreciate if anyone can tell me if these are real or replicas so I can advertise them correctly.

Thanks in advance.
B.

Attachments

• DSC_0325.JPG
    DSC_0325.JPG
    911.6 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0327.JPG
    DSC_0327.JPG
    637.3 KB · Views: 46
They are reps, no AMG logo on the face also where the 'arms' attach to the rim are slightly different design.

They are reps, no AMG logo on the face also where the 'arms' attach to the rim are slightly different design.
What do you think these would be worth? They have Uniroyal Rain Sport 3 tyres which have done very little mileage. Tyres have about 6-7mm tread left. Wheels are very good condition, recently refurbished and have no welds, cracks, repairs etc.

Difficult to say. Do you know what the ET of the wheels is. Useful to put that in the ad too so owners will know how they will fit, look.
Perhaps a starting bid of £400 on the bay of fleas or start at £600 and see what offers you get.

how much do YOU want for them, have you space to store them, all the fun of selling !!!

Cant be sure, but they look like Intra rims. I got £550 for a set of those last year.

So £425 with very good Uniroyal Rain Sport 3 would be a decent deal then?

personally I would wait or spend a bit more on a set of genuine wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom