Realistic Service Interval for E270

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mktim

Close (very) to buying a E270CDi - but keen to find out what a realistic service interval is - also any rough idea of cost

TIA

My first service was at 19,000 miles, and the second at 29,000 and its saying the third will be due at 41,000 (in 2000 miles time!).

No idea of the costs sorry as I lease the car.

It really is a great car - go for it!

Thanks for that .... I think I happy with the car but trying to decide whether paying upfront (monthly) for maintenance + tyres is better than taking the hit when it comes up for service.

When the dealer talks about £1300 bills!!! I am tempted to take the monthly option... But I guess they are keen to sell the monthly option

Apart from the basic service (which the dealer should be able to give you the price for) I had new front pads with the second service, and rear pads fitted last week. I've also had 4 new tyres but that's it.

Still got around 6000 miles to second service. The car has only done 17000 miles and is 2 years old..hows that for low mileage. I seem to be only driving it occasionally. Got told it is about 350-450 quid for service D which aint bad.
Somehow i can't see myself having service done in the next 12 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom