Really, Bit of a Dog's dinner?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.

I would say 5/6 k over priced, and the front lip, and rear diffuser are a total " Dogs dinner"

What is a great looking car, and adding them horrible shit.y looking body parts to amazes me. Each to there own I suppose.

Not for me, and I used to like dark wheels. Doesn't look right to me sorry. Bring it back to stock, and it would be a nice car. 🤢

Pity, as it's well spec'd and a lovely, light interior but it is overpriced and those wheels are awful.

57 pictures and not one of the engine bay.

I hate that.

It's a £25k car with almost £7k added on for the carbon bits and remap. Not great value, although I like those rims.

Someone who likes their food judging by the plate ;) And clean those bloody exhaust tips will ya!

Someone who likes their food judging by the plate ;) And clean those bloody exhaust tips will ya!

Yeah, Dog food 😆😆😆

Pity, as it's well spec'd and a lovely, light interior but it is overpriced and those wheels are awful.

You love a light interior don't you?

You've got to get out of them dark coloured police car interiors. It's affecting your overall judgement somewhat 🤣🤣👍

I'm not a fan of the wheel colour, I agree.

Just dont get it. Designers go to all the trouble to design attractive interesting alloy wheels then people paint them black so you cant see them. Must be getting old!

Just dont get it. Designers go to all the trouble to design attractive interesting alloy wheels then people paint them black so you cant see them. Must be getting old!

Are they black, look more gunmetal to me 🤔🧐

Black wheels suit certain cars in my opinion!

There gun metal grey to me the car is a complete dog to me i can't understand why people do that take the carbon crap off only thing i like is the interior but even that couldn't persuade me.

A bit gangster/drug dealer'ish isn't it? I was going to say it has a Brabus look to it, but they are about as gangster as they get! :D

I would have left it standard, but maybe 10 years ago this would have been the 'wet my undies' car of the week ;)

A bit gangster/drug dealer'ish isn't it? I was going to say it has a Brabus look to it, but they are about as gangster as they get! :D

I would have left it standard, but maybe 10 years ago this would have been the 'wet my undies' car of the week ;)
Don't confuse brabus with crap the owner of that thing ought to own a pimped out corsa 🤣🤣 or better still award him/ her points seeing that in the fast lane would make you crash 😴

Never understand why people say it looks Drug Dealer, Drug Dealers drive around in Focuses and Vauxhalls to stay under the radar :)

284120731833 check this on ebay ( i don't know how to copy the link!

Sorry.
Each to their own I know, but why would you would give a perfectly good C63 the Mattel Hot Wheels look?
It wouldn't be that bad if the kit actually fitted the front end looks a mess

Never understand why people say it looks Drug Dealer, Drug Dealers drive around in Focuses and Vauxhalls to stay under the radar :)

Lol I meant gangster in the stereotypical sense, you the ones depicted in movies etc!

'Arr kid Tyler from Norton Drive didn't come to mind lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom