Really For Dummies?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
that's not an aerial - it' s a stick on shark fin spoiler (also referred to as an instant look like a tit spoiler if you don't get one that matches the exact colour of your car - even then it's borderline :)) you sure you got the right link?

Andy

I definitely agree - where can I see a Merc one? Any links for originals or 'dummies'??

Anyone got a link where these are available for MB?

Dunno said:
To make your car Look like BMW
KillerHERTZ said:
mmm...

Why not get a fake Merc style one?

Quite.

There can't be many Merc owners want to make their car look like a BMW eh? Else... like duh!... they'd have a bought a BMW. (that said I also have a BMW so I guess I could get one but why ?)

things like this always amuse me.

In one corner we have BMW who have obviously identified a need for an aerial/spoiler of this particular shape. They will have developed and refined it with the aid of computer models, sophisticated dynamics calculations, wind tunnel tests to decide on it's optimum placement, shape and size, spent hundreds of thousands of euros and hundreds of man hours in it's design and development.

then....

In the other corner we have your average eBay user who thinks "hey for £5 that looks cool I'll stick it here"

And they wonder why people take the ****

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Andy

aerials

Surely someone must know where to obtain the Merc ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom