Really impressed with MB Bromley

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crazyfool

Car
(14) E350 AMG Sport Estate Obsidian Black & (16) E400 AMG Line Convertible White
The guys have been great. I've been in continuous e-mail conversation with the sales person since picking the car up, they've assisted me in getting the right documentation together fort my part-x and I had a call today to see how I was getting on and if I needed to know anything.

They are going to call me again next week to check everything is OK.

Really pleased with the after sale service.

I bought a brand new W123 230E from them in 1984, I think that then they were known as Normands and in 1995, bought a brand new W124 E220.

I got good service from them for over 12 years before I left the district.

w124nut said:
I bought a brand new W123 230E from them in 1984, I think that then they were known as Normands and in 1995, bought a brand new W124 E220. I got good service from them for over 12 years before I left the district.

This is my problem. They are too far away for me to get my car serviced by them.

+1 for MB Bromley :thumb:

+2 for MB Bromley.

A previous FD used them and recommended them to me for my recall work.

Couldn't fault their service department.

They should use them as a benchmark to gauge how appalling some of the other main dealers are - although they could find a brick on the street and use that for the benchmark and the other main dealers still wouldn't be close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom