Really want this...cls3 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavidL

MB Enthusiast
Car
s203 C55, x218 CLS63
That reg no came from up my way when it was issued (Ayrshire) although I don’t think it goes with the car after looking at the company name selling the car.

Lovely car BTW but yes a tad overpriced.

Wasn’t there a similar colour CLS63 shooting brake for sale for ages with low miles that didn’t sell? IIRC our very own @E55BOF was considering it some while ago?

I’m sure it was nearer £30k than £40k also - but I’m only going by memory :)

Wasn’t there a similar colour CLS63 shooting brake for sale for ages with low miles that didn’t sell? IIRC our very own @E55BOF was considering it some while ago?

There was, and I was. It might even have been that car. It was about two years ago, or perhaps a touch older, and up for £31,9995 or thereabouts as I recall, and as you say, on sale for ages. The rear load lip was too high for my old dog, which was a show-stopper, so I never even went to see it. Hen's teeth in that colour scheme, though.

But is it me or is that very expensive?
I know it is a low miles car and it's an S but even so.
Wouldn’t say it’s “expensive”, the last of the CLS63 S seem to be holding up pretty good price wise especially the estates - the only other one on AT is £2,500 dearer and in the proverbial white - this one looks a cracker.

The white one is 2 years newer, more miles granted. The other car is maybe a few months older and with double the miles, but only 46k even then, but it is a full £15k cheaper.

That was the other one, @DavidL it was on your old thread! ;)

Same colour (?) but different wheels and brake calipers so probably a different car, although the mileage is/was very similar from memory. Can’t be that many about so quite a coincidence! :)

I'm consistent! That other one was on the market for nearly a year I think. I don't think it was my thread but happy to participate. Definitely a different car.
Witney isn't that far from me...

Got up be worth a look and if you like it then no harm in making an offer. Worse case they say no, best case they say yes! It does look a lovely example

I sneaked a look at it on Saturday as it’s only 5 miles from me. This is a pretty special car. It’s in fabulous condition as you’d expect with only 20k miles and Is highly-optioned (Drivers Assistance Pack, 360 camera, Heated/Cooled/Massage seats etc).

I don’t think it’s overpriced but really difficult to tell given that they come up so rarely. Now will someone please buy it and take it far away so I don’t keep seeing it and regret not launching for it myself😁.

Still can't get the love for SB :wallbash: That one in particular would look so much nicer inside with the carbon pack, black carpet and roof lining.
Is it definitely an "S"? I thought they had different coloured seatbelts? Incidentally its the 1st SB I have seen without the interior carbon pack, unlike the coupe version where it is rarely seen.
Overpriced IMO.

It has the S badge and red calipers, that's all I'm going on. Could be add ons mind.

It has the S badge and red calipers, that's all I'm going on. Could be add ons mind.
As far as I’m aware, all facelift CLS63’s were “S” models - I’ve just checked auto trader and that’s all that is available.

I checked something and on reflection post 14 only the S was listed. Didn't twig then but you're probably right.

That's a lovely colour combo with the light interior. I have a black/black one which doesn't have the carbon trim. I actually think the piano black trim will age far more gracefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom