Really worried about my car!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

camerafodder

MB Enthusiast
Car
VW Touareg R-line Tech, Toyota IQ2
Folks

I'm hoping to get some sound advice as I'm really stressing out about this!!

I got into my car yesterday and noticed that I see through all of the windows, particularly the windscreen!! Its like it isn't even there!!!

I'm so worried, is this normal???

It's even affecting my punctuation!!!

I dont quite get your post.

Do u mean you cannot see through the windscreen?

Coz u are meant to be able to ser through the windscreen. It may just be very clean?!?

I had exactly this happen to me once. It was my specs. I had just had new lenses fitted and had not allowed for the clarity of vision that they gave me.

It's worth checking the clutch on your mates car first just to be sure.

I dont quite get your post.

Do u mean you cannot see through the windscreen?

Coz u are meant to be able to ser through the windscreen. It may just be very clean?!?

This is the weird thing, when use my windscreen wipers my face doesn't get wet! Its like it's there but then it isn't!!

Spoken like a true visionary Cam.

And a quote from the bible. "And the Lord said let there be light - and you could see for f**king miles" (It does not work without the swear word and I put my own **'s in)

I had exactly this happen to me once. It was my specs. I had just had new lenses fitted and had not allowed for the clarity of vision that they gave me.

It's worth checking the clutch on your mates car first just to be sure.

We were going to do this but it was cold and white smoke was coming from his exhaust :dk:

Is it a C63, I believe they can suffer with these issues.

Also, is there a diesel C63 available in the U.K.? I'm sure it is available in Sweden.

This is simply hysterical. (But it does remind me of me a little bit, but then, why would I know about cars? I can knit, sew, cook, bake, stroke kittens and run an SME...)

And Camerafodder is a true leg end of the forum Lisa just as nice and amiable in person as his is on here. (But dont tell him)

(He must be John, truly a gent with a sense of humour, along with all those who have replied.)

My new car got dirty, can I reject it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom