Rear diffuser carbon fibre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bosscarjon

Car
C63AMG
I’m looking for a carbon fibre rear diffuser for 2013 W204 C63 which can be fitted without removing rear bumper, anyone know where I can get one??

RWCarbon have a good reputation on the US forum.
Just need to factor in customs duty and postage to the UK.

Bumper doesnt need removing for and rear diffuser on a w204 c class

Bumper doesnt need removing for and rear diffuser on a w204 c class
Carbon factory rear diffuser won’t fit unless rear bumper removed and CKS advise the rear bumper has to be removed to fit any of their rear diffusers, if you know of any that fit like oem please let me know, thanks

Carbon factory rear diffuser won’t fit unless rear bumper removed and CKS advise the rear bumper has to be removed to fit any of their rear diffusers, if you know of any that fit like oem please let me know, thanks
Trust me it doesnt need to come off, very simple to do with bumper still on, lots of access space and only a 30 minute job

Of course they are going to say that, they want to scare you into not doing it yourself and pay them to do it!

Them useless c&@nts sold me a front diffuser for mine that didnt even fit the car, after contacting them they said they had fitted loads of them and never had a problem, i asked for a pic and they couldnt supply 1 and then for a refund i had to pay the return postage back to them for a part that didnt even fit my car!

Last edited:
Trust me it doesnt need to come off, very simple to do with bumper still on, lots of access space and only a 30 minute job

Of course they are going to say that, they want to scare you into not doing it yourself and pay them to do it!

Them useless c&@nts sold me a front diffuser for mine that didnt even fit the car, after contacting them they said they had fitted loads of them and never had a problem, i asked for a pic and they couldnt supply 1 and then for a refund i had to pay the return postage back to them for a part that didnt even fit my car!
thanks for that, was that Carbon Factory that supplied the part that didn't fit?, they are making me send the items at my expense and they dont fit by a mile..

Xtreme Carbon UK
Unit17
VogueAutomotive

Had to remove mine on my E53...............here's a dirty picture, will post another picture later after I have washed the car
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-26 at 17.36.30.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom