Rear Diffuser options for 2008 C320 CDI sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

imprezarb5

Car
Mercedes
Can anyone please point me towards rear diffusers for my newly acquired C320 CDI Sport Estate. obviously the car has the twin exhausts, but i am not looking to create an imitation c63.

thanks in advance

Hi

I personally like the look of this one:

Carlsson rear spoiler splitter skirt diffuser for Mercedes C class W204 | eBay

It would probably look good with the standard exhausts as well. The trouble with a lot of the diffusers available is they need quad exhausts to fill them out, the carlsson one looks like the exhaust cut outs aren't overly big although I would want to get some measurements to be sure!

try ebay.. lots of stuff on there and even if you take into consideration the duties paid... can work out 1/2 the price... quality varies... just had a front splitter fitted... fitted fine but quality not brilliant but at £250 all in I am more than happy rather than paying £500 for UK prices... delivery takes about 5 working day as well... going to do same for trunk spoiler/ roof spoiler.... I had diffuser fitted on E55 but this was trimmed down so sitted more flush as some seem to stick out a bit

quite liking the Carllson item, however need it for an estate.

any photos of members cars with this item fitted?

note; my car is a sport model, therefore not sure this carlsson item will fit. listings state Not for cars with AMG Sport Package, code 950.
any suggestions?

quite liking the Carllson item, however need it for an estate.

any photos of members cars with this item fitted?

Sorry, I missed it was a estate in the original post.

You could contact Auto Enhance and ask if them if they sell one for the estate, I brought my Carlsson DRL's from them and they were quite helpful.

regards

No worries glad to be of some help, in regards to your other threads;

I'm not 100% sure but I believe the Brabus D6 boxes are slightly different between each model , In the 18 months of owning my C320 cdi I've seen 6 or 7 second hand units come up for sale on ebay specifically for our model ranging from £200 to £450. My advice would be wait for the correct one.

As for the front grille - CKS seem to have the best choice and quality.

Hope this all helps!

P.s Get some pics up of your car!!

i have e-mailed the carllson stockist to check s204 compatibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom