Rear door/ good will gesture

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chester

Car
E 220 coupe sport
My cars warranty was up on the 3rd of this month but is due to go in for some warranty work that I had told them prior to the 12th ( monday) for a problem with one of the wheels.
Now on the 4th the door release on side on the passenger side stoped working. Bloody typical timing I know but what are my chances of Merc giving me some good will gesture on this.
I have to my local dealer about it and they are going to look at it with the wheel on the 12th but said there will be a cost involved.
Does the c class suffer with this as its now had drivers door and passengers door release go in the space of 12 months.

My cars warranty was up on the 3rd of this month but is due to go in for some warranty work that I had told them prior to the 12th ( monday) for a problem with one of the wheels.
Now on the 4th the door release on side on the passenger side stoped working. Bloody typical timing I know but what are my chances of Merc giving me some good will gesture on this.
I have to my local dealer about it and they are going to look at it with the wheel on the 12th but said there will be a cost involved.
Does the c class suffer with this as its now had drivers door and passengers door release go in the space of 12 months.

I got a new wheel from MB 6 months after the warranty had expired.

For me it depended how good the service manager was at MB and he was a Top bloke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom