Rear heater cover in Vito...what's it called??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

heathernelson

Car
Vito 115 cdi
I am missing the cover off the heater for the back passengers for my 639 Vito. I cannot find a replacement for them anywhere. Is it called a heating air duct?? I bought my van second hand and so have never had it.

I do love my Vito, even with its bit missing :bannana:

I assume you mean the plastic bit on the floor that fits between the two front seats (or under the middle seat if it's a six seater).

Personally I'd call it a "Rear heating vent cover" but that also doesn't bring a anything up on ebay. May be a splash out at a MB dealer job.

There are two types long and short, cheap at MB parts, just go and order one with your vin and get the right one.

ebay item number 171368146637 is what you need

How long did you search for that for?!

No wonder it didn't come up using a search!

Well done though.

Thanks for that zenman, I think this is the short one, and typically I need the long one. A wee trip to MB is in order I think.

If you post your VIN here (do not worry it is perfectly safe as nothing can be done with it by third parties)

I will look it up on the MB product catalogue and give you the part number you need.

Nick

Ok the long one has no screw holes or vets like that, the two parts snap together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom