Rear lip spoiler E Class Cabriolet (A207) recommendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thebook

Car
Audi RS5
I'd like to get a rear lip spoiler fitted to my car, its very subtle but I think it looks good. Has anyone else done this and where do you recommend getting one from, or conversely where should I absolutely not get one from?

Thanks

I'd like to get a rear lip spoiler fitted to my car, its very subtle but I think it looks good. Has anyone else done this and where do you recommend getting one from, or conversely where should I absolutely not get one from?

Thanks
Hi
Try 'imexdesigns.co.uk'
I have one on my S204. Good quality
Hope this helps.
Jim

I bought a genuine carbon fibre one, if I get a chance tomorrow I'll take a pic for you..

But the car is filthy at the moment..

Mine arrived all the way from Taiwan today - ordered it on the 21st!! I think that’s pretty amazing. If it ever stops raining i’ll have a go at fitting it - I’d ideally like at least 24hrs of no rain for the adhesive to bond properly.

Arrived and fitted. Colour match is perfect as you can see from the photos. Fits perfectly and is really high quality. To be honest it’s exceeded expectation.

Attachments

• 20A45DE0-1019-467B-A6FC-256606E005A7.jpeg
    20A45DE0-1019-467B-A6FC-256606E005A7.jpeg
    785.7 KB · Views: 246
I found a genuine one on eBay

So it turned up today. Really impressed with it. Weather permitting, I'll fit it at the weekend.

Thanked for the recommendation LordLee

So it turned up today. Really impressed with it. Weather permitting, I'll fit it at the weekend.

Thanked for the recommendation LordLee
No problem - it’s surprisingly well made isn’t it? The colour match is 100% - what’s not to like, right?

All fitted. Colour match is perfect. Just hope it stays on!

That looks great. Silver is hard to match too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom