Rear monitors S Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John6666

Car
ML 320 Sport/S 350
I have bought tablet type monitors for the rear headrests they are not direct plug in they have brackets for the headrests, they have no battery to charge and as such require direct wiring into the head unit to work, the cables have a thin red 12v cable for live a black for earth and three audio cables, so does anybody know if the S class has a facility somewhere for the the connection and how easy is it to install, is it a workshop job at Merc?merc audio MB pic.jpg

I have bought tablet type monitors for the rear headrests they are not direct plug in they have brackets for the headrests, they have no battery to charge and as such require direct wiring into the head unit to work, the cables have a thin red 12v cable for live a black for earth and three audio cables, so does anybody know if the S class has a facility somewhere for the the connection and how easy is it to install, is it a workshop job at Merc?View attachment 115489
W221 or w222? Did you not get the rear entertainment package from MB?

I wound not use MB for fitting an aftermatket setup. They will be non the wiser and the labour will cost you more than the cost of the head units.
Find an ICE speciialist local to you and have them fit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom