Rear Seat Wind Deflector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dieseldonicel1

Car
Avantgarde CLK 430 Auto Cab 2001 'Y' and BMW 525 TDS 1997 'R'
Can anyone suggest where I might be able to get a rear seat wind deflector for my 2001 CLK soft top. The car is black metallic and it's the 4.3 ltr petrol model in case that makes any difference. Have checked Ebay and seen prices ranging from £200 for after market stuff that lloks a bit naff to £500 for suppposed original MB.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rob

Last edited:
is this the same model as a 2001? doh :doh:

01 will be a W208.

i had a wind deflector on my W208. It was great quality and was a genuine merc one. however i didnt use it much, as i hardly ever got the top down. it clipped into the side clamps and could be left on with the roof up, however it did render the back seats unusable

i got mine from German ebay (2nd hand but genuine MB) and got the seller to ship over to the uk - i think it cost me around £200 at the time but it was 5 or 6 years ago now. i seem to remember it was cheap at the time as it didnt come with a bag

engine size wont make any difference - all use the same deflector, even pre and post facelift from '98 to '02 models

Last edited:
Checked out te Ebay link but that model wont fit a W208 as seat configuration is different! Thanks anyway as have seen some on Ebay that may be suitable......watching those and may well bid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom