Rear spoiler for C class - easy to fit ???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick1971

Car
C class se 2016
Hi
newbie to the site

pick up my C class tomorrow (2016) and noticed that MB do a spoiler for it . Is it something you can fit yourself and also are the 3 party copies i've seen on places like ebay any good ?

Says you don't need to do any drilling etc to the bodywork so wondering how they fit.

https://configurator.mercedes-benz-...n_parts/Aerodynamics/Rear_spoiler_A2057930388

Thanks in advance for any help

Seems strange to be held on with just tape. Surprise no one pinches them from the car?

Seems strange to be held on with just tape. Surprise no one pinches them from the car?

VHB (very high bond) tape is ridiculously strong and virtually impossible to remove without damaging the parts. You have to use something like dental floss thread and saw your way through it if you need to remove it.

Lots of car trim is held in place with tape from the factory. Side door trims, car model....C63....E350 CDI .. ....

Today i replaced my rear spoiler, old 1 came off with no damage whatsoever, didnt even chip the paint. Worst bit was removing the double sided tape off the boor lid to put the new 1 on. I just got a corner up and pulled it off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom