• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Rear suspension diagram w211

Tradtx

Car
E320 cdi (2008)
Hi guys

I'm trying to better understand the rear suspension on my w211 but can't find a proper oem diagram listing the individual parts and bushes, can anyone help? I've foubd a kit, febi 24011 that has nearly all the bits but i think there's another trailing atm bush that I need. Can anyone help with a diagram?

Treadtx google search page look on the top right you will see images click on it the box it will then change,, then put in what you want to find like i did W211 rear suspension diagrams thousands to choose from ..

10 = Wheel Carrier (you don't want to be buying that)
A2113508308 LEFT
A2113508408 RIGHT

92 = Ball Joint A2043520027

10 = Wheel Carrier (you don't want to be buying that)
A2113508308 LEFT
A2113508408 RIGHT

92 = Ball Joint A2043520027

Oh ok... what is that exactly? Is it an airmatic thing only? Can you get away with not replacing 92 as well? Would replacing just the arms be good enough?

Oh ok... what is that exactly? Is it an airmatic thing only? Can you get away with not replacing 92 as well? Would replacing just the arms be good enough?

I mean sorry, instead of that you but part 20?

I understand now, it's the whole unit including the bearing carrier, I just want the Bush, number 20... do you happen to know anything about replacing these? Special tools etc.

You've kind of got me confused. :)

92 is the bush in arm 90, standard suspension arm.
95 is airmatic suspension.

20 is the bush in wheel carrier 10.
Yes you can "simply" replace the bushes in the wheel carrier (10) assuming you can get these and then get the old ones pressed out and new ones in.

Never done the bushes in carrier, best search to see what others have done.

Ok thanks... I'm assuming 92 is a piehole to do as well. I want to replace them but the question is how now.

Well a little googling returned a basic press and pull sleeve contraption, so I'm assuming any press and pull sleeve kit should be able to do the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom