Rear Suspension

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ive not posted for a few months as that Damned Covid put me on my back , even though I have been Shielding, I didnt manage to do the Front suspension .. But I will be doing it in spring when I hope to feel much better, I steam cleaned the underside at the front and found that everything was ok, just covered in gunge, The wheel bearings were a bit suspect so I changed those along with the front Dust shields, Discs and pads, that saves me a job next spring. It was due its MOT on the 11th Dec after getting the 6 month extension, Well it passed but with 1 advisory ... Passenger side wiper blade not clearing properly, they are new blades bought for the MOT, all I had to do was add a little more tension to the arm with a slight bend and it was fine. The Tester was quite impressed with the work done up to now. When I do the front I will upload pictures as I go along just as I have with the rear, Thank you for all the help, advice and encouragement doing this job... Hope you are all keeping well... and of course Safe.
Regards,
Steve

Rear shock absorber mount having trouble getting one keeps coming up front it’s a E270 saloon any suggestions please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom