rear w/s wiper c220cdi est 2003

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mitz

Car
c220cdi 2003 est/91TT mitsubishi GTO x2/1986 Harley FatBoy 1340cc
hi could anyone tell be if there is a separate fuse and relay for the rear w/s wiper on my c220cdi est 2003 and if so where are they as the rear wiper has stopped working washer still works as do the front w/s wipers,
thanks,
also i dont here any clicking etc when i push the switch.

any help above please
new problem now just been out in it and now i have 2 malfunctions showing up ESP AND BAS warning lights and the abs light has come on,
any ideas on this please,

they both came on at the same time if that helps.
seriously need some advice please
1 problem after another on this it seems.

hi could anyone tell be if there is a separate fuse and relay for the rear w/s wiper on my c220cdi est 2003 and if so where are they as the rear wiper has stopped working washer still works as do the front w/s wipers,
thanks,

still trying to locate these if anyone can help,
thanks.

Rear wiper

thanks,
Hi did you find out if/where relay is fitted as I now have same problem wit my rear wiper

I think it is on the rear SAM. It is the fuse box on the left side of the boot behind the trim.

Various fuse locations. Some are well hidden.
There should be a card in each location showing allocation, and spare fuses.
Under bonnet, two boxes. One obvious.
Inside end of dash, against door. Cover is on spring clips, it pops off.
Under rear seat -maybe.

ESP/BAS/ABS are more serious affecting brakes and suspension.
BAS falls over when the ESP does. ESP is the fancy suspension/cornering brake lark, BAS is the emergency panic brake system, ABS is the anti-lock. Were you using cruise above 70mph? - check reluctor rings and sensors on wheels, and alignment. But first check battery volts are >=12.6V - sensors are fussy for volts.

I think it is on the rear SAM. It is the fuse box on the left side of the boot behind the trim.

Silly question. What is a SAM?

I get Surface-to-Air-Missile from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom