Rear window tint

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickjonesn4

Car
E55K AMG Wagon, Porsche 993 C2S, Polestar 2
Want to darken the rear windows to keep sun out my kids eyes. anyone got a good recommendation for window tinting in North London area?

Car Magic Harrow.

I considered the option of tinted windows but in the end opted for these

W211 02-08, Mercedes E-Class Styling Accessories - UVCarShades and KiddiShades Brands

Simply click in place, and you can remove them in the winter when their ain't no sun!

I have fitted these to my S212, I leave the rear blinds in place added security, and fit the rear passenger ones depending on the season.

Regards, Neil

I considered the option of tinted windows but in the end opted for these

W211 02-08, Mercedes E-Class Styling Accessories - UVCarShades and KiddiShades Brands

Simply click in place, and you can remove them in the winter when their ain't no sun!

I have fitted these to my S212, I leave the rear blinds in place added security, and fit the rear passenger ones depending on the season.

Regards, Neil

Thanks for that link, I was thinking of tinted windows for my c220 estate but these will be much better and £150 cheaper aswell :thumb:

Hello,
I bought the shades and found ones on rear doors are not the best fit and on occasion do fall out.
No such problem with boot area, I have s204, and these always stay in place though car is tinted for added security

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom