Rear windows C207 no auto up!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GordonD

Car
E class coupe 2.2D amg
Hi
My C207 rear windows go down ‘one touch’ but I need to hold the switch to get them back up. Defo used to go up one touch but after trying a few resets thought I would ask here. Can anyone advise me please?
Thank you
G

Hi
My C207 rear windows go down ‘one touch’ but I need to hold the switch to get them back up. Defo used to go up one touch but after trying a few resets thought I would ask here. Can anyone advise me please?
Thank you
G

Hi , similar thread on site.

Could it well be that Mercedes have turned of the accessory. for safety..

They do appear to be turning off many extras according to members on this site.

Cannot confirm the above but worth a look.

Hi , similar thread on site.

Could it well be that Mercedes have turned of the accessory. for safety..

They do appear to be turning off many extras according to members on this site.

Cannot confirm the above but worth a look.
Hi
It’s a possibility I suppose. Very annoying with the hot weather. Im in the habit of opening all the windows for short journeys inevitably leaving the rears open when I park up. I’m pretty sure they used to work one touch. Bad habit I suppose.
thanks
G

Can you not close them using a long press on the key fob button (convenience open/close)?

You can try opening and closing all of the windows in one go using the roof button. On my CLK a double click of the button opens or closes all of the windows in one go. I am pretty sure my c207 did the same too.

Press and hold the recirc button to close ALL windows and even the pano roof (if you have one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom