Rear windscreen wind deflecter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matt32AMG

Car
June 2002 SLK32///AMG. OCT 2007 CLK350 AMG Sport Convertible.
I ordered this from formymercedes.com, a WSA-3000 Windscreen + Graphics#WSA-3000-GR for my slk32

It’s made of Acrylic and I have to say well made and a nicely finished quality product. (When ordering this stuff from overseas it’s always a bit of a finger in the air and hope it comes out Ok element or risk). Well in this case it worked out just fine. :thumb: Jerry was super helpful and the service was slick given the time of year I placed the order, (28/12/2009).

The item arrived in the UK on the 10th and then spent 9 days going through HM Revenue & Customs, (the usual British efficiency as ever!) I was also a bit peeved in having to pay an additional £30 import duty on collection of the item. (I thought you were allowed to buy items up to £250 before that kicked in?)

Oh well, having now fitted it, (took all of 10 minutes and no unsightly Velcro straps), I’m really pleased with the result and it complements the Polished Stainless steel roll bars well, and by a country mile, a HUGE improvement over the stock cloth mesh solution over the OEM roll bars. :thumb:

So if you are in the market for a wind deflector for your SLK I can certainly recommend this solution. :thumb:

New rear wind deflector fitted

Some images of said article, sorry about the quality but I took the pictures on my I-phone :)

Attachments

• slk32 picture1.jpg
    slk32 picture1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 31
  • slk32 picture 2.jpg
    slk32 picture 2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom