Rear wiper motor on Viano

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

donr

Car
C220 cdi (W203) Estate sport and W639 3cdi Viano ambience 2008
I have a problem where the rear wiper does not operate on my Viano, but in addition the heated rear window does not work either, so I suspect it must be a wiring connection problem. I guess I need to take the cover off the back door, but I can't see an obvious way to do this. The vehicle is a 2008 ambient cdi 3.0 V6 long.Can anybody give me any hints to help me get the panel off the door ?
I would really appreciate any hints, and I would be a safer driver if I could see a little through the back window !

As far as i know, the rear door panel is held in by the handle ,there are 2 torx screw insde it i think, and then it has clips all round it into the tailgate . you need some of those plastic trim removal tools to gently persuade it to come away from the bodywork. You will inevitably break a few as thats the way they work, but should not be too hard .

Nick

Rear wiper motor on viano

Many thanks for the info sparky dude. It is very helpful, and I will let you know how I get on. Not had chance to look at it yet, as I have been away from home
Cheers,
Donr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom