Rebecca Jackson Girlie Racer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Just a little something to brighten up your weekend fellas. ;) Rebecca Jackson
Girlie Racer About - Rebecca Jackson Girlie Racer First saw her doing a slightly "revealing" review of the new Mercedes B class here Mercedes-Benz B-Class mini MPV video | CarBuyer only to learn she was one of the winners of the recent Autoexpress C class coupe review contest. Mercedes C-Class competition Aug 2011
Her attempt at a C class coupe video review is on the same page. Those old f**ts on Top Gear better watch out. :p
here's one of her DIY efforts [YOUTUBE]1kSJ6Xyor0A&context=C4427233ADvjVQa1PpcFPUxmjTctqJB8dACcsICpEOD4dmKvloCDs=[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Just a little something to brighten up your weekend fellas. ;) Rebecca Jackson
Girlie Racer About - Rebecca Jackson Girlie Racer First saw her doing a slightly "revealing" review of the new Mercedes B class here Mercedes-Benz B-Class mini MPV video | CarBuyer only to learn she was one of the winners of the recent Autoexpress C class coupe review contest. Mercedes C-Class competition Aug 2011
Her attempt at a C class coupe video review is on the same page. Those old f**ts on Top Gear better watch out. :p
here's one of her DIY efforts [YOUTUBE]1kSJ6Xyor0A&context=C4427233ADvjVQa1PpcFPUxmjTctqJB8dACcsICpEOD4dmKvloCDs=[/YOUTUBE]

Mmm.. Lots of white undergarment exposure in the B-Class video, notably at 1.14secs. ;)

I can't help thinking that both of the reviews, were in part, scripted by Mercedes-Benz, though.

I can't help thinking that both of the reviews, were in part, scripted by Mercedes-Benz, though.

No doubt part of the MB press pack " we vill write the review for you naturlich! " that they hand out but that doesn't distinguish her from the bulk of the motoring press. Her own DIY videos on youtube do seem to reveal a genuine enthusiasm for cars however. She's OK on my book. :cool:

My reasoning to suggest involvement of MB is that in both reviews the same "Prices start at £30,000" was stated even though the models were different.
Apart from that, I thought the reviews were acceptable.

She's a nice looking girl and has something about her.

That said, I'd much prefer a review conducted by Dr Alice Roberts. :cool:

images

Blimey - R53.

I've not heard that nomenclature since 2001 when I left Rover.

R50 - Mini
R53 - Mini Cooper S

my reasoning to suggest involvement of mb is that in both reviews the same "prices start at £30,000" was stated even though the models were different.
Apart from that, i thought the reviews were acceptable.

She's a nice looking girl and has something about her.

That said, i'd much prefer a review conducted by dr alice roberts. :cool:

images

amen!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom