Rebellion Automotive A45 Tuning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattWW

Car
A45 AMG (420BHP Stage 1)
Good Evening All,

As some of you will know we are at the forefront of 45AMG tuning with approx. 20 cars all around the world running or stage 1 tuning system with the number growing every day.

Our development has been with one A45 located with MTB in Germany and one here in the UK based in Surrey. This has allowed us to get UK specific results and show customers real world gains.

Stage 1: £749 GBP inc VAT

This is our most popular system which increases horsepower from 355 to 400BHP and torque from 450 to 530nm. This system is very easy to fit and is completely plug and play which will take about 15 minutes for a first time user.

Stage 2: £3795 inc VAT and free fitting

This is our Stage 2 system that consists of a Hybrid Turbo and a new Controller. For those that already have stage 1 we offer a discount when stepping up as you already have part of the kit.

As with stage 1 this setup offers full reliability and bumps horsepower to 440 BHP and Torque to 590nm.

0-124 MPH is reduced to a supercar rivalling 12.8 Seconds.

Electronic Switching Stainless Steel Exhaust: £1399 inc VAT

Details Out Soon

Any questions drop me a message at [email protected]

Just a couple of questions Matt, 1) any reason you have opted for the MTB unit rather than Eurocharged one, have you done any back to back testing as I would be interested in the results 2) Are you offering any warranty with this tuning box, ie do you have any insurance in place if the engine was to fail for example.

Hi Billy,

We worked closely with MTB on tuning and we feel together we offer a good solution at all levels as it integrates with our products.

We offer a full product Warranty for 12 Months, as the box is removable and leaves no trace if the vehicle did suffer any faults it can be returned to MB for warranty work. That said however we have over 25k Miles of testing under our belt without any issues.

We have full UK Phone and Email support with Demo cars available for driving, we also offer a try before you by service where we fit a box to your car, if you like it you keep it, if not we take it off no quibble. So far 6 A45 owners have opted for this service.... not one has been taken off :)

With regards to the Eurocharged box it is just a Re branded Rebellion/MTB unit (the unit currently advertised on their Online store/Blog anyway)

Hope that helps,

I can pop round and you can take it for a spin if you want to know :)

I actually lost my old phone to an unfortunate dunking accident lol, could you drop me a text (number in my sig).

I'm around most nights so Ill give you a buzz.

Yes the 350 has gone off to a new home now, have you driven the RA550?

I actually lost my old phone to an unfortunate dunking accident lol, could you drop me a text (number in my sig).

I'm around most nights so Ill give you a buzz.

Yes the 350 has gone off to a new home now, have you driven the RA550?

ahh ok cool, will drop you a text soon.

Not had the pleasure of driving the RA550 but i've seen it at Ollys a couple of times and it sounded mental....

We offer a full product Warranty for 12 Months, as the box is removable and leaves no trace if the vehicle did suffer any faults it can be returned to MB for warranty work.

Out of interest, what would happen if something went catastrophically wrong with a tuned A45 and Mercedes refused the warranty claim?

I'm sure you're aware that as soon as someone fiddles with a car with warranty, that warranty is therefore almost worthless because the car maker issues that warranty on the proviso that it remains 'factory standard'.

At the end of the day think it's down to the customer if he's willing to risk it or not....

We offer a full product Warranty for 12 Months, as the box is removable and leaves no trace if the vehicle did suffer any faults it can be returned to MB for warranty work. That said however we have over 25k Miles of testing under our belt without any issues.

We have full UK Phone and Email support with Demo cars available for driving, we also offer a try before you by service where we fit a box to your car, if you like it you keep it, if not we take it off no quibble. So far 6 A45 owners have opted for this service.... not one has been taken off :)

You should be a politician. You said lots and managed to avoid actually answering Billys question :rolleyes:

Well hypothetically if a car was stage 3 for example then the MB warranty would not cover you as the vehicle is physically modified. At that point our standard warranty takes effect which covers the replacement of the products supplied by ourselves.

At that point you enter the Pay to Play realm of owning high powered cars.

Of course that is hypothetical and most owners will be running our stage 1 system which is removable.

Hope that helps,

At the end of the day think it's down to the customer if he's willing to risk it or not....

Of course it is, but if the car is under a manufacturers warranty then I can't see why they would pick up the tab if any problems occurred that weren't of their making.

Once you start tuning or changing the car, you can pretty much say that you have no manufacturers warranty anymore (obviously if it's under three year old)

Fair enough Lee, I get what you're saying and I agree.

If the problem was down to the tune I think the tuner should take responsibility in fixing the issue, imo.

Fair enough Lee, I get what you're saying and I agree.

If the problem was down to the tune I think the tuner should take responsibility in fixing the issue, imo.

Thats the question I think Billy was asking but didn't get a direct answer to. :)

Basically if you tune your car make sure you dont post details up on a forum for a dealer to find an excuse to not fix your car under warrenty.

J.

The Unit is a plug and play unit and retains all factory ecu protection parameters. We fully understand peoples concerns regarding warranty, however pretty much any tuning on a new car will invalidate the warranty.

The Warranty offered is for the unit functionality and parts.

Thats the question I think Billy was asking but didn't get a direct answer to. :)

Basically if you tune your car make sure you dont post details up on a forum for a dealer to find an excuse to not fix your car under warrenty.

J.

Yes this is the dilema we all face with new cars... The good thing is that when the box is removed it leaves no trace :)

Not that i condone hiding anything from your insurance or MB dealer.. ;-)

Totally agree on this point, warranty work for any dealer is highly profitable as it is funded by the OEM plant.

Just find a friendly dealer... In my expeirience they like warrenty work and wont turn it away unless they REALLY, REALLY, have to as it is good income for them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom