Rebellion Automotive - C63 AMG Electronic Remote Switching Exhaust Interest thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilDR

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
Hi Guys,

Lots of exciting things happening over the coming months...:bannana:

One of the current projects as a lot of you know is our in house designed and built C63 AMG catback exhaust system.

We have carried out extensive road testing now and even given a few passenger rides just for good measure....:thumb:

We will be looking to put the system into a small production run very soon, but I would like to gauge serious interest as we will probably look at starting a pre order list.

We are looking to do a run of at least 5 systems to start with...

This system is Loud! when you want it to.....Most people have described it as Race Car sounding Rawness :devil: However on Quiet it is docile and night and day from Loud mode and actually slightly quieter than stock in the lower rpm range. Because of this we will probably only offer the system with Valves as opposed to having them as an optional item (however you are the customer so if you don't want valves who are we to argue.......we wont be held responsible for divorces/heart attacks etc)

The system is built here in the UK and is full 3" 304 Argon Purged Stainless Tig welded. It features an X-pipe and therefore secondary cat delete and resonator removal.

We will be offering the system with OEM style oval tips as opposed to the ones we have on our demo car....however again they can be optional for those that do want them.

The Switchable rear boxes are our own design and allow free gas flow even on quiet...

Pricing RRP will be £2750 inc VAT

We would like to offer the first 5 systems for £2450 inc VAT

Could I ask that if you are interested in being one of the first systems please detail your name below... we will then add details of time scales and deposits etc...

Thanks Guys!

Phil

Not at all what I was expecting; I'm more used to really stupidly antisocially loud aftermarket pipes on bikes...

That sounds GOOD, and if I had a C63 I'd want one. I wouldn't want the spoiler on the test car, though...

E55BOF

As discussed the other day Phil, sign me up. Money is now officially ear marked for this.

That's very nice Phil.

Do you make anything for a C55AMG or an SL63? even though the SL has a perfect sound for me but would love to make it a tad louder... same goes with the C55, don't want to remove the cats.

That's very nice Phil.

Do you make anything for a C55AMG or an SL63? even though the SL has a perfect sound for me but would love to make it a tad louder... same goes with the C55, don't want to remove the cats.

Not yet but SL could be on the cards in the future.... :thumb:

As others have said those clips do not do the exhaust justice.

OMFG it sounds amazing in the flesh so to speak. Not too loud even in the loudest setting but deeper and harder than the standard exhaust sounds. On normal light throttle you wouldn't really know it was different from stock, but open the taps and you get a stupid Cheshire cat grin on your face and a roar from the engine. Perfect!

J.

A little bump for this thread and although no one else has expressed a serious interest, I shall start a list.

1. Tack - (Jason)

Phil,
How long would the install take??
Just seen the clips on you tube........that sounds the business

Hi Lee, as we discussed it is probably approx 2hr removal of oem and install of new system...

Cheers Phil,
That will be 2 names on the list now then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom