Rebellion Automotive - C63 Carbon Fibre Special

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilDR

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
As discussed in the other thread, we are Exclusive UK distributors for Mode Carbon...

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/bodywork/145005-mode-carbon-c63-coupe-collection.html

The standard pricing for the C63 (facelift) parts is:

Diffuser - £599
Front Lip - £450
Boot Spoiler (Coupe) - £530

Full kit - £1499

All pricing inc VAT, Exc Fitting and P+P

We have fitted the entire kit to our coupe and as a special to MBClub C63 Coupe owners we are offing out the first two complete kits at

£1100

This is a substantial saving of £399 over retail.......Please contact us if you would like to order... Offer applies to first two kits only.

Can u give me a price for a 2012 facelift saloon carbon fibre diffuser? Please.

Hi there bother the diffuser and Front lip fit facelift saloon and coupe...

Need before and after pics!!!

Parts getting fitted this week by local bodyshop. Following pics are before for front and bootlid spoiler. I don't think I have a rear view pic for the diffuser.

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

After pics to follow!

Mode Carbon parts fitted, and they look fantastic! Bad weather here today so havn't managed to get photos yet.

Seems to be major issues with the site today, lots of missing images in posts and ***** appearing in URLs so Koolvin I can't post a testimonial as per your private message until this is fixed.... Also can't reply to private message due to 30 post minimum rule....

Mode Carbon parts fitted, and they look fantastic! Bad weather here today so havn't managed to get photos yet.

Seems to be major issues with the site today, lots of missing images in posts and ***** appearing in URLs so Koolvin I can't post a testimonial as per your private message until this is fixed.... Also can't reply to private message due to 30 post minimum rule....

Damn it I was looking forward to those phots....lol

Glad you like the end result Al :bannana:

Site working now which is good and here are some phone pics which give an idea of how good the quality is!

Enjoy :thumb:

WP_20130201_001_zps63502894.jpg

WP_20130201_002_zpsaa6ffa6e.jpg

WP_20130201_003_zps17161e06.jpg

My reply disappeared..... I said Wow.......looks Awesome with the contrasting Red! :devil:

you can now PM ;) Please provide some feedback in the testimonial section...

Here is a pic of my C63 with thew carbon diffuser, great addition to the carbon rear spoiler!

Attachments

• Image0311.jpg
    Image0311.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Image0312.jpg
    Image0312.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 59
Looks good Aquanaut, but what's with the exhausts?! They need a right good cleaning!!

Looks good aquanot. Welcome to the Mode Carbon club!

Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom